Roles and Responsibilities
Pam is the Training and Special Projects Associate supporting the Training and Development Program and EH&S programs with various projects.
Before joining Columbia University, Pam had a long career in education, in which she taught math, science, and physical education. Pam served several professional associations in various volunteer leadership roles and volunteered as a support partner to special needs students. In addition, Pam also served as a coach and sports official.
- Manchester College, Bachelor of Science, 1984
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Continuing Education
- Indiana University, Continuing Education
- Ball State University, Continuing Education
- Valparaiso University, Continuing Education
Officiating volleyball and basketball, collecting Snoopy memorabilia, reading, and pets.