- Ten Simple Rules for Reproducible Computational Research by Geir Kjetil Sandve, et. al.
- Reproducibility in Computational and Experimental Mathematics Lecture Videos from ICERM
- Tools for Reproducible Research - a collection of resources from Karl Broman
edX Course: Principles, Statistical and Computational Tools for Reproducible Science: This free course covers fundamentals of reproducible science, case studies, data provenance, statistical methods for reproducible science, computational tools for reproducible science, and reproducible reporting science. These concepts are intended to translate to fields throughout the data sciences: physical and life sciences, applied mathematics and statistics, and computing.
- Code Ocean - A research collaboration platform. With direct access to cloud resources and reproducibility best practices built in, no extra software or hardware is needed.
- The Digital Science Center provides a wide range of software to support research and coursework in several science and engineering disciplines. All of the software below is available for use on the computers located in theScience & Engineering Library.
- List of software and tools either available on the machines in the Research Data Service, or tools available online with the level of support available for each