Resources within Research Offices
Click on the Office name for more resources
- Animal Research Handbook
- Connect to Rascal
- Find Help With Completing A Protocol
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies And Procedures For Photography And Videography In Animal Experiments
- Policy on Authority of Attending Veterinarian
- Protocol Submission Details and Review Dates
- Register For Animal Regulatory Lecture
- Report an Animal Welfare Concern
- Sign Up for Wet-Lab Animal Training
- Sign Up for Workforce Health & Safety Clearance
- Submit a Just-In-Time For My Grant Application
There is a host of administrative offices and divisions at Columbia that offer support for faculty, researchers and administrators involved in research. This brochure will introduce you to many of them.
This Quick Guide provides answers to common questions and excerpts from important research policies and guidelines published in the Sponsored Projects Handbook, the Faculty Handbook and the Administrative Policy Library.