Most Animal Research Studies May Not Avoid Key Biases by Martin Enserink
Progress in Using Systematic Reviews of Animal Studies to Improve Translational Research by C. J. Hooijamns and M. Ritskes-Hoitinga
Experimental design/statistics from NCR3s
Experimental Design Assistant from NCR3s
- First Steps for Integrating Sex and Gender Consideration into Basic Experimental Biomedical Research by Stacey A. Ritz, et. al.
- Methods and Techniques for Integrating the Biological Variable Sex into Preclinical Research from NIH
- Background, Methods, Checklists and Case Studies from Gendered Innovations at Stanford University
- NIH Initiative to Balance Sex of Animals in Preclinical Studies: Generative Questions to Guide Policy, Implementation, and Metrics by Louise D. McCullough, et. al.
- Sex Reporting in Preclinical Microbiological and Immunological Research by Tanvi Potluri, et. al.
- Rigor or Mortis: Best Practices for Preclinical Research in Neuroscience by Oswald Steward and Rita Balice-Gordon
- Guidelines for Preclinical Animal Research in ALS/MND: A Consensus Meeting by Albert C. Ludolph et. al.
- Accelerating Drug Discovery for Alzheimer's Disease: Best Practices for Preclinical Animal Studies by Diana W. Shineman et. al.